Receptionist- Part Time- 5 days a week
From classic animated features and exhilarating theme park attractions to the hottest content on television and digital, The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in media and entertainment. For 90 years, our outstanding storytelling has enchanted, inspired and thrilled audiences everywhere. Now you have the opportunity to open a new chapter in your life with a career at Disney!
As the Receptionist you will be primarily responsible for a range of reception duties and administration tasks associated with the daily operation of the business. Reception is the information point for all staff and visitors.
- 10 month Fixed Term Contract
ResponsibilitiesAs a Receptionist you will be responsible for:
- Operate switchboard console and handle all incoming calls and forward to appropriate Cast member, take messages and pass to appropriate parties
- Provide callers with general company information
- Protect the privacy of all employee’s details, not providing any employee’s personal email/contact details unless authorised by that particular person
- Retrieve voicemail from switchboard and pass messages to appropriate parties
- Update internal telephone directory and distribute monthly
- Greet and welcome visitors in a respectful and courteous manner
- Inform the respective staff to receive guests
- Uphold office security by monitoring access of personnel into inside office
Areas to be maintained
- Ensure reception area is neat and tidy at all times
- Keep the Utilities Room and Boardrooms neat and tidy
- Support for receiving deliveries and direct from reception area
- Security shredding bins are organised to be collected if required outside collection dates & ensure all confidential documents around printers and faxes are discarded accordingly;
- Issues visitors badges to guests and register.
- Monitor access of personnel into inside office.
• Booking Telepresence room via Yorktel booking system.
- Manage building management and cleaning company
- Assist in office supply inventories for company (stationary/kitchen/shipping/copy room)
- Report any needs for repair/maintenance job whenever observed
- CORE invoicing cost allocations for shared business services
- Back up for centralised Casual Buyer
- Complete the daily Mail lodgement form for all outgoing mail
- Send out group emails for general up-keep of company’s standards as requested by Facilities Manager eg. Notifications and general alerts etc.
- CORE stationery & kitchen supplies
- Manage bookings of multiple couriers
- Sort and direct incoming/outgoing mail
- Monitor package deadlines and track packages as requested
- Package and postage of prizes/giveaways in a timely manner
- Manage and distribute in-season theatre tickets Australia wide
- Send Company wide communications
- Ad hoc duties as required
Basic QualificationsTo be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong customer service ethic and ability to multitask
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Basic SAP knowledge will be held in high regard
This is unique opportunity to join the talented team that develops and delivers unparalleled entertainment across Australia and New Zealand so if this role captures your imagination then apply now!
Applications will be reviewed and Interviews may take place prior to closure date for applications. To give yourself the best chance of selection, please do not leave your application to the application ‘close’ date.
Please note that any successful offer of employment is subject to satisfactory results from background verification.
Company Overview From classic animated features and exhilarating theme park attractions to the hottest content on television and digital, The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in media and entertainment. For 90 years, our outstanding storytelling has enchanted, inspired and thrilled audiences everywhere. Now you have the opportunity to open a new chapter in your life with a career at Disney!
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Receptionist- Part Time- 5 days a week opportunity at Disney.