Editor, Media Operations (12 months contract)
- ITE/Diploma certification in Media Studies or production.
- Candidates with elementary Japanese language competency (spoken and written) will have an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and other NLE editing and Transcoding software is essential.
- 2~3 years of non-linear editing experience in Adobe Premiere Pro or other NLE environment.
- 2~3 years of experience working in a television or media company.
- Basic knowledge of wireless/mobile video industry trends and practices is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of broadcast equipment and video transcode-tool.
- Self-motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Team player who is able to manage time effectively and complete all assigned tasks with high quality standards.
- Prepare Master file for On-Air and Online distribution including ingestion, content and quality checking, S&P editing (if required) and rendering, conform and multiplex foreign language dubbing, file transfer etc.
- Serve different digital platforms and channels including, package, transcode or convert to multiple digital format, content and quality checking, and distribution.
- Work closely with others team and line manage to develop strategic campaigns
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Editor, Media Operations (12 months contract) opportunity at Disney.