Senior Manager, Facilities Services & Support
Delivery of Client Satisfaction
- Establish the vision and strategy of the team ensuring there is alignment with the client objectives and interests
- Drive the annual plan to deliver high quality results which exceed the client’s expectations
- Builds and Manages High Performing teams
- Provides point in time coaching to elevate performance
- Manage contractors and vendors for office fitting maintenance:
- electrical work, air-conditioning system and UPS
- furniture and fixtures
- Coordinate with Building Management and vendors for general office maintenance
- Develops long and short range maintenance plans/programs (e.g. emergency response plans, energy management plans, annual budget, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that district resources are effectively utilized.
- Supervise the Office Administrators, Office Assistants, Receptionists and Mailroom in arranging:
- stationeries, printing and pictures framing
- pantry supplies
- postage, registration of incoming and outgoing mail records
- deliver and distribute internal documents
- courier services
- paper shredding
- plants, including Christmas tree and New Year flowers
- out of the office jobs
- stock control (pantry, stationery, printing)
- Research, evaluate, and recommend office supplies and equipment purchases to minimise costs and meet the organization’s business needs
- Supervise printing works for printing company
- Manage colleagues’ enquiries on administration matters
Budget & Financial Management
- Monitors fund balances of assigned programs and related financial activity for the purpose of ensuring that expenses are within budget limits and/or fiscal practices are followed.
- Check invoices, mark account and department code, get management approval
- Expenses records (stationeries, air conditioning) for budgeting
- Liaise with ASC/accounting for payments
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Capital works budgeting and planning
Build-out / Renovation Works Co-Ordination
- Manage in build-out and any renovation projects
- Coordinate and lead office renovation, reconfiguration and space plan, continuously improve office environment
- In charge of internal notice board and communication emails
- Presents information for the purpose of communicating information, gaining feedback and ensuring adherence to established internal controls.
- Responsible for overall team management, staff development and planning.
- Execute staff succession and growth plans.
- For every direct report, build actionable and measurable career development plans; direct report in consistent conversations regarding progress
Other Ad-hoc administrative projects
Basic QualificationsCore Skills
- Written and verbal English fluency
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- A commitment to excellence and setting high customer service standards
- Decision-making in a fast paced environment
- Other requirements includes budget/forecast planning , familiar with SAP is very helpful (or Oracle in some companies) , preventive maintenance and has knowledge in security, AV and construction.
Previous Work (or other requisite) Experience
- No less than 5 years in a management position at a MNC, preferably US
- Has experienced with Facilities Management as well as churn works is a must.
- Experience of working with portfolio of no less than 100,000 sq.ft ( 10,000 sq.m)
- Experience in coordinating with multiple stakeholders to accomplish objectives
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment and employer
- Bachelor degree in a business administration or related major #LI-FIL
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Senior Manager, Facilities Services & Support opportunity at Disney.