- Define product vision that contribute to the company strategy and business goal.
- Define product requirements and roadmap for digital media content and applications including video app, mobile/TV game center, eBook and music apps.
- Lead cross-functional team including technology, creative design, content productions and editing to deliver product on time and on budget.
- Follow latest media and CE technology such as user interface and control, content rendering, content delivery and determine their use cases in digital content
- Follow relevant consumer behavior evolution and determine the impact on product
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional team including sales, marketing, finance movie/TV/game content acquisition globally throughout product cycle
- Interface to app, platform, and device partner as the authority on Disney’s product requirement, and as the advocator inside Disney for partner’s requirements
- Present and discuss product at executive and operational level
- Bachelor degree, MBA is strongly desired
- Must have experience from idea to deployment of version 1.0 consumer product
- Proven ability to influence people at all level and cross functions without formal authority
- Experience in multi-national company
- Track record in local China digital entertainment landscape, know the players, regulation, business model and consumer behavior
- Experience driving product initiative in cross-functional team including technology, marketing, design, finance, legal, sales etc is a must.
- Experience in product innovation and development technique such as Design Thinking, Agile, A/B testing, usability testing, data-driven product design.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Product Manager opportunity at Disney.