Initiate, submit and complete corporate and regulatory filings and registrations in China.
Drafting, reviewing and revising corporate documents, license agreements, service agreements and other types of agreements in Chinese and English.
Provide chop management, invoice processing and other general support to the Legal Department. #LI-FIL
- Attending to the annual renewal filings and other day-to-day corporate filings and registrations pertaining to various Disney entities and operations in Shanghai and other cities in China.
- Liaising with relevant government authorities including the Ministry of Commerce, SAIC, SAFE, Finance, Customs and other government authorities.
- Drafting, reviewing and revising corporate documents, license agreements, service agreements and other types of agreements in Chinese and English (including, without limitation, board resolutions, inter-company services agreements and inter-company loan agreements).
- Maintain and update legal database and precedents.
- Translation services from time to time.
- Conduct legal research.
- Provide chop management, invoice processing and other general support to the Legal Department.
2-3 years solid experience from a law firm or in-house legal department
-- Diligent and pro-active
-- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment
-- Ability to work in an environment with a high degree of confidentiality
Superior written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English.
Required Education University degree (a degree in laws is highly desirable).
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Paralegal opportunity at Disney.