Marketing Executive, DCP, KA
The Marketing Executive, KA DCP will support the KA marketing manager in developing and implementing KA marketing plans to build the brand and franchises, increase awareness, favorability and purchase of Disney entertainment and product offering, and ultimately help accelerate business growth in China.
The role will include executing the halo projects to build the brand awareness and create the WOM.
The principal role of the position also includes implement specific marketing programs and events that are aligned with the agreed strategies for the responsible franchise with key accounts. This requires working closely with the KA Business Units, the key accounts, and other corporate functions, while keeping abreast of the market landscape and development.
- Support the development and implementation of the integrated marketing plans for key accounts to build equity and sales of responsible franchises, as well as measure effectiveness of the marketing programs
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive synergy, marketing and consumer messaging for all franchises across TWDC-CHINA divisions.
- Maximize key franchise marketing and promotional partnerships by identifying multiple business opportunities across the DCP KA team and IP portfolio.
- Develop customized sales and marketing materials including pitch kits, sell-sheets and sizzles and video content.
- lead Creative agency to coordinate franchise branding, packaging and other collateral across TWDC-CHINA divisions to drive franchise continuity across all consumer touch points while maintaining global brand integrity and meeting divisional branding requirements
- Work with divisional and corporate research teams to ensure TWDC-CHINA has the appropriate metrics, analytics and consumer insights to make effective strategic decisions to drive brand and franchise growth in each market.
- WDI China Marketing Team
- DCP, DI, TV, Studio, HKDL, Publishing, SHDR, TDS)
- Other corporate functions (Corp Communications, Corporate Citizenship, Government Affairs, CBM)
- Video websites
- Agencies: social media, event, online,
- Key licensees
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field in top university
• Experience working with or for multiple divisions of a major entertainment company.
• Experience working in diverse international emerging territories
• 3+ years experiences in marketing, brand development, promotions or sales for multi-national fortune 100 companies.
- A mature, self-motivated executive who is also able to successfully implement multiple initiatives, driving results for the company. The candidate must have a strong “partnership” mentality in working with others. The successful candidate must also demonstrate the following:
- Strong planning and execution skills: able to multitask or manage several projects concurrently with minimum supervision
- Outstanding communication skills: persuasive and convincing both in oral and written
- Problem solving skills: able to resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of different Business Units’ needs, China market situation, trends and consumer insights
- Professionalism and integrity, a team player, perform well under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Diverse experience across multiple marketing disciplines including consumer marketing, promotions, sponsorships, publicity, special & live events.
- Demonstrated success in building relationships across all levels of an organization (Executive through Managerial).
- Drives results through consensus building, team work, and identifying common goals.
- Well-developed computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)