Director, Digital Business Development, China
- Develop Disney Digital portfolio that may include movie, TV series, music, light game, ebook, learning, App product roadmap and strategy for a sustainable growing business.
- Develop opportunities with digital content platform and distributors such as video site, device maker, App developer
- Support the Head of Digital BD in developing and implementing BD strategy to achieve the short term and long-term goal.
- Design and negotiate deal terms and execution of deal closing.
- Work as the main contact point of digital partners, and maintain excellent working relationship with internal and external partners
- Act as a project manager to facilitate and interact between partners and varies Disney team to ensure smooth, timely, and efficient execution of the projects within budget.
- Work as individual contribute or team leader as needed.
- From entertainment, media or digital content distribution industry
- Experience launching new product or new business line is a must
- Worked in and led a cross-functional environment
- Proving track records in Business to Business sales role
- Rich experience in business development, project management or operational roles in digital business
- Demonstration of strategic orientation and tactical business sense
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of different Business Units’ needs, China market situation, trends and consumer insights
- Excellent English skills
- Strong planning and execution skills: able to multitask or manage several projects concurrently with minimum supervision
- Communication skills: persuasive and convincing both in oral and written with executive level
- Problem solving skills: able to resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Passion for the Digital environment and platform, social media, etc.
- Able to travel
- Bachelor’s degree, prefer in Business Administration, technology, management or related field.