Assistant Learning & Development Manager, Greater China
As a core team member of the Learning & Organizational Development team in TWDC Greater China, the purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery of client support services to TWDC Greater China Line of Business and Corporate functions to enable the company to meet its business objectives. S/he will provide full learning and talent development support to TWDC Greater China, assisting Cast Members and management teams to enhance their skills and knowledge so that they are of the calibre required to enable the company to meet its business objectives.
- Work with business and HR business partners to assess, diagnose, plan and implement strategic Learning & Organizational Development offering to support business strategy.
- Liaise with Global Learning & Organizational Development partners to ensure the new/existing talent & learning development programs roll out and delivery.
- Assist with day-to-day Learning & Talent Development responsibilities on the following areas:
- Disney University operation centre owner including making yearly quarterly planning & communication process; manage end to end operational process & policy (Nomination/ cancellation process, attendance report etc.)
- D Learn System owner, contact with global D Learn owner on behalf of Greater China key user, voice up our needs/ bugs to ensure the smooth working of the system.
- Support certain organization capability development program including coaching program, change management program, business academy, etc.
- Assist existing & new talent development programs rollout, implementation and follow up, incl. Executive on-boarding, and Hi-Po acceleration program support (such as Sr. Manager Program)
- Relevant talent development/assessment tools owner, e.g.: DiSC, MBTI, 360, etc.
- Deliver and facilitate certain D Learn training programs/workshops, i.e.: new employee orientation, D Achieve learning modules, etc.
- At least 5-7 years’ relevant experience in delivering management skills training, especially leadership and soft skills in MNC organizations
- Proven experience on talent program design and implementation
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent facilitation & training skills in English and Chinese with proven track record
- Exhibit capability to identify innovative ways for HR to support the business strategy
- Proficient in Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Mature and possess a strong sense of responsibility
- Proactive and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Assistant Learning & Development Manager, Greater China opportunity at Disney.