Disney Consumer Products Intern
Disney Brand Promise:
Deliver is special entertainment with heart.
The category intern will work with team of Disney Consumer Products business, supporting the managers to execute projects and routine business activities. ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities
- Liaise between licensees and category team.
- Interface with various Disney departments and external organizations.
- Handle small projects on behalf of the DCP team, organize on-site and off-site events.
- Collect required documents from licensees from quarterly reports to payment records.
- Act as contact point to support documents to licensees from authorization letters to receipt.
- Support DCP team in data entry for forecast or budget.
- Monitor/update licensees’ latest product list for trade show or key retail partners
- Support other administration projects as is assigned by the manager
Basic QualificationsQualifications/other skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Good communication skills and time management skills
- Good basic skills of English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and keep full and accurate records of work
- Able to work 3 days per week
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC