Corporate Social Responsibility Coordinator
The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) brings happiness, comfort and inspiration to families around the world and is recognised for being an ethical company with strong commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
The CSR Coordinator will support the strategic work of TWDC across AUNZ to extend and grow our CSR capabilities and continue to build shared-value with our partners.
The role is a permanent part time role working 16 hours per week. ResponsibilitiesCSR Project Operations
- Assist the Manager, Corporate Citizenship to deliver strategic CSR projects and operations throughout the territory.
- Support the end-to-end management of CSR campaigns/initiatives, including environmental, social and cause-related marketing approaches.
- Drive and facilitate key internal-facing priorities such as Disney VoluntEARS and Environmentality™ Programs.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to integrate and drive CSR strategies. Key internal relationships include Australia and New Zealand business teams and Corporate CSR teams in the U.S. and APAC regions.
- Relationship management with a wide range of external stakeholders including major charities, children’s hospitals, educators, foundations and individuals.
- Work with Communications/content teams to coordinate communications of CSR activities across internal and external platforms.
CSR systems Management
- Manage the documentation process for all TWDC giving including the Cyber grants platform.
- Maintain all local CSR databases and regular CSR and GRI reporting locally and to U.S.
- Ongoing analysis and tracking of material sustainability issues.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in CSR
- A passion for Disney and understanding of the Disney Brand values
- Systems knowledge experience; preferably in SAP and CyberGrants
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Thinks in a logical manner and looks for solutions.
- Pro-active, resourceful, can-do attitude with a change-agent know how
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Strong relationship management and communication skills including written, verbal and interpersonal.
- High attention to detail and accuracy, including an understanding and appreciation for audit and compliance
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement
- Graduate of CSR/Sustainability/International Policy/Environmental Management or related disciplines.