Senior Manager, Insights & Analytics
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Insights & Analytics to join our DisneyLife team based in Hammersmith on a permanent basis.
DisneyLife is a digital subscription service that gives the whole family access to the biggest collection of Disney and Pixar movies, live Disney Channels, TV box sets, books, and music, all in one place.
This is an exciting opportunity to a play a vital part in the Company's strategic goal of growing our subscription business and forming the future of our direct to consumer experience. ResponsibilitiesThe DisneyLife Insight and Analytics team is responsible for developing the strategy and vision needed to ensure that our Insight, Analytics Capability and output supports the Digital DTC Product, Commercial, Content and Tech agenda. This role is extremely important to the wider business as reliable analytics are a critical enabler for the growth and success of our products and applications.
The Senior Insight & Analytics Manager will work cross-functionally across DisneyLife to determine the insight & analytics capability required to meet the needs of the Product, Acquisition, Retention, Customer Service, Content and Finance teams.
Leading by example, the role will play a critical role in developing the teams advanced analytical capability and output via the creation of high quality predictive models, segmentations, forecasts to influence complex business decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the analytics function including determining where to focus resource based on the Insights & Analytics strategy for DisneyLife
- Managing relations with senior stakeholders in technology, operations and commercial teams to define and deliver key analytics and data science projects
- Designing and managing forward-facing analytical roadmaps that support stakeholder business targets, performance improvements and transformation objectives
- Creating an ROI framework with a capability to assess and iterate both the customer and commercial impact for predictive models, customer segmentations and customer treatments
- Creating a BI centre of excellence for advanced analytics
- Day to day management and development of two Lead analysts
This position will be ultimately responsible for helping DisneyLife truly differentiate and compete on analytics. We are seeking a Senior Analytics Manager with the ability to understand business problems and how analytics can help solving them. Basic QualificationsSuitable candidates will offer the following skills and experience:
- Proven leadership and stakeholder management capability across multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop strategies, and track and measure results
- Strong relevant experience gained in the application of data mining/advanced analytics, clustering, regression, predictive models within a marketing services environment
- Experience launching and monitoring A/B and/or multivariate testing and hypothesis testing
- Advanced level of Excel, SQL, Python, R, Tableau or equivalent
- Experience working with big data environments
- ETL experience, ideally with similar tools like (SSIS, Informatica, Datastage, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Adobe Analytics or other digital analytics tools
- Experience working with consumer data supporting Acquisition, Retention, Product, Commercial, Viewing, Customer Service and Finance
- Experience in assisting with shaping User Journeys and product related improvements
- Experience with QA and sign-off of digital analytics implementations
- Extensive experience interacting with commercial, product and technical teams
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK