Senior Digital Marketing Manager, The Walt Disney Company EMEA
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager, EMEA plays a key support role in implementing Disney's ‘One Voice, One Vision’ approach across all digital marketing activities throughout EMEA.
The role will work with the Director, Digital SEO & Social, EMEA, Franchise leads, and various regional & local stakeholders to create high quality, digital experiences for individual audiences. These experiences will address constantly changing consumer expectations, drive brand loyalty through engaging content, and guide consumers along the path to purchase.
The core contribution of this role is to provide support to assigned franchises:
A) Best in class digital marketing strategy (across paid, owned, and earned), whilst articulating specific & measurable business objectives and KPIs that ultimately lead to increased engagement and overall increased value to Disney.
B) Digital marketing consultation, strategic advice, and best practice guidelines on how to drive awareness, reach, and ultimately purchase whilst ensuring full alignment across EMEA strategies.
Primary responsibilities of the role are to support the core contribution A above are:
Establish clear and measurable KPIs that will drive both acquisition and retention growth for our Franchise businesses, year on year
Plan & develop, in partnership with EMEA Franchise leads, personalized customer-centric digital marketing experiences that integrate best practice strategy across all channels (search, social, digital, CRM, and mobile apps & games), and include the right mix of paid, owned and earned recommendations to meet established business objectives
Distribute best practice digital marketing strategic guidelines in a collaborative manner ensuring both EMEA and local market requirements are met
Integrate & align opportunities across the business (e.g. Studio, Channel, DMS&P, Retail) that deepen audience engagement with TWDC and ultimately meet (and exceed) required business objectives, KPIs and ROI – leveraging digital partnership & monetisation opportunities wherever possible
Central point for digital marketing content management that can be used across multiple platforms, including creative supervision and guidance for new content creation, as required
Primary responsibilities of the role are to support the core contribution B above are:
Champion audience-centric digital marketing principles, integrating best practice guidelines in collaboration with regional & local leads
Work with Disney Consumer Products, Disney Store, Retail, and regional franchise to create digitally-led marketing campaigns to drive sales of product, either in store or online.
Collaborate with Disney Media Sales & Promotions, and product and commercial teams to identify digital partnership & monetisation opportunities
Lead, with DI support, how our franchises are best represented on Disney-owned websites, how this works with other Disney businesses and what the business priorities are
Keep up-to-date with the latest innovations in digital platforms, what is new on social channels, and identify opportunities for driving incremental awareness and growth of our franchise business
Primary responsibilities of the role to support the core contribution of A and B above are:
Provide regular updates & performance reports to regional and local stakeholders on cross-company projects and initiatives
Incorporate the learnings and insights from past projects and initiatives into new/ongoing activities – constantly optimizing, testing and learning.
Manage agency relationships and process from brief to implementation/execution, as needed
- Extensive, proven work & team management experience in (the ever-changing world of) digital, and gaming industry (mobile and apps beneficial)
- Ability to read your audience, adapt quickly, manage stakeholder needs across a complex matrix organisation
- Confident with technology – talking about it and making it easy to understand to a non-tech audience
- Exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertive while being diplomatic and tactful
- Resourceful and pro-active – resolve conflict & looks for solutions and information in creative ways
- Motivational, inspirational, team player
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Adaptable and flexible (with working hours, travel, getting things done) – a problem solver
- Interested in trends, new initiatives, and keeping up with the Jones’
- Knows the digital and technical landscape - comprehensive experience across all aspects of digital marketing (including search, social, content, media buying, partnerships, building acquisition & retention campaigns)
- Comprehensive experience across core games and mobile landscape
- Problem solver
- Creative and analytical thinker – can identify & drive opportunities
- Brave – not afraid to test, take risk, challenge,
- Results oriented – focused on meeting and exceeding established KPIs
- Self-starter, inspirational, motivational
- Some international travel may be required
- Second language (not required) but beneficial
- Please note the existing right to work n the UK is required for all of our London based positions.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Senior Digital Marketing Manager, The Walt Disney Company EMEA opportunity at Disney.