Senior Commercial Manager - Stationery & Consumer Electronics
We are seeking a Senior Commercial Manager, Stationery & Consumer Electronics to join our Integrated Retail team based in Hammersmith on a fixed-term basis. ResponsibilitiesThe Senior Commercial Manager will be responsible for delivering the stationery and consumer electronics category strategies and delivering the retail sales objectives for our Hardlines business in specialist toy, stationery and multi-channel retailers.
The scope of the role will include developing and maintaining a successful working relationship with licensees, pro-actively managing them including forecasting, contract negotiation, product development and marketing.
In addition the role involves managing two direct reports ensuring alignment on objectives to deliver UK revenue targets as well as the development and delivery of sub-category strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Category Director to develop the account strategy
- Accountability for meeting assigned targets and objectives and growing the business across the Hardlines Category
- Defining and managing investment priorities across Hardlines categories and segments and making recommendations for exploring new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with licensees
- Work with Sales Planning and Retail Analytics group to help plan delivery of targets, evaluate activity and ensure continuity of product supply
- Working with the Franchise team and providing input into the Franchise Strategy that supports and drives revenues through each of the Consumer Insights areas with both licensees and retailers
- Working with Franchise teams and Disney Partnerships and Promotions to deliver outstanding consumer demand programs for licensees and retailers
- Supporting the product category brand management and franchise execution
- Proven experience in a similar Senior Commercial Manager/Account Manager role
- Strong industry contacts and licensing experience
- Strong knowledge of Hardlines industry
- Experience negotiating licensing deals with licensees required
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills to large audiences
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Effecting planning and organisation skills
- An understanding of consumer marketing, category management
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Senior Commercial Manager - Stationery & Consumer Electronics opportunity at Disney.