Lead Insight & Data Analyst – Product & Content
We are seeking a Senior Insight & Data Analyst to join our DisneyLife team based in Hammersmith on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting new role to join a team working on a direct to consumer experience which will engage our guests across both digital and physical channels and we are looking for an Analyst to provide value-added insight to help to drive both performance and customer experience. ResponsibilitiesThe DisneyLife Insight and Analytics team is responsible for developing the strategy and vision needed to ensure that our Insight, Analytics Capability and output supports the Digital DTC Product, Commercial, content and Tech agenda. This role is extremely important to the wider business as reliable analytics are a critical enabler for the growth and success of our products and applications.
As part of the team, the Senior Analyst will work cross-functionally with the Product, Finance, Commercial, Tech and Customer Service however their primary focus will be supporting the Content & Product teams.
- Producing analysis and insights that helps DisneyLife to understand the impact of its product and content proposition on business effectiveness and strategic direction.
- Driving detailed customer understanding of product & content; usage, adoption, value, engagement, loyalty and to quantify the impact of product, proposition and service changes.
- Development and delivery of measurement tracking frameworks needed to quantify ROI on product and content propositions.
- Taking ownership of the design and methodology for viewing data measurement and the exploitation capability needed.
- Providing thought leadership in creating and exploiting content & behavioural customer segmentations.
- Establishing on-going development analytical roadmaps for content and product teams
- Continually seeking to leverage multi discipline approaches where a rounded view is needed e.g. combining analytics, advanced modelling and research
- Designing techniques and benchmarks to measure the business benefit from the actions in relation to insight generated
The analytics areas this role will be looking after are:
• Behavioural: Customer behaviour and consumption
• Customer: Retention, Engagement and management
• Voice of customer: analysis of customer engagement impact from performance issues
• Segmentation & Modelling: Based on customer behaviour
• Experimentation: measurement of A/B testing activities in relation to enhancing customer engagement.
This is an operational role with direct influence into shaping the global content & product analytics strategy for Disney’s Digital DTC business. It is a given that the Senior Insight & Data Analyst will be both passionate about, and proficient in data analytics – but this person also needs to be highly proactive, hands on, and be happy working on both the detail of execution and the broader challenges of ensuring that analytics creates value within our business.
A high degree of autonomy will be granted to this role, which will translate into high visibility across the business. Building relationships and collaborating with various Disney teams is a key function of the role. We are looking for a very proactive person with a strong sense of ownership, who can bring originality and expertise to the insight generation process demonstrating real commercial and strategic value in all output Basic Qualifications
- Proven experience mining, integrating and extracting insights from large and disperse datasets (Viewing web and apps behaviour, voice of customer, CRM, experimentation, social) and translating them into clear and precise business conclusions and recommendations.
- Comfortable communicating data insights to large matrix organizations – aware of the complexities of communicating in a crystal clear and crisp way that avoids any potential confusion.
- Experience interacting with commercial, content, product and technical teams, managing demand and expectations for analytics insights.
- Skilled at SQL writing and querying relational databases.
- Experience of applying different segmentation techniques to meet business needs
- Recent and detailed knowledge of digital analytics tools (specifically Omniture).
- Experience with websites and apps behavioural analytics (pathing, attribution modelling, acquisition channels, etc.), shaping cross-channel user journeys and product related improvements.
- Experience in defining measurement frameworks and utilisation of web analytics tools / solutions to deliver insight in a multi-screen world.
- Experience with predictive modelling and statistical hypothesis testing.
- Previous experience of exploiting viewing and product usage data within an SVOD subscription service
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Lead Insight & Data Analyst – Product & Content opportunity at Disney.