Finance Analyst - Sourcing & Procurement
We are seeking a Finance Analyst – Sourcing & Procurement to join our team based in Hammersmith on a permanent basis. ResponsibilitiesThe Finance Analyst will provide full financial support to the EMEA Sourcing & Procurement (S&P) team in close partnership with both regional and local Finance teams with a focus on Planning and Analysis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the Consolidation and Analysis of the Quarterly Forecasting process for S&P
- Supporting the Sourcing plan and pipeline process.
- Reporting providing qualitative comments and highlighting opportunities and risks
- Providing guidance on Savings methodology and processes to the Finance and S&P community
- Evaluating and summarising issues/opportunities for senior management
- Assisting in the facilitation of continuous improvement of Sourcing & Procurement processes
- Supervising savings and compliance reporting, ensuring actionable reports are issued
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong finance background with proven experience in financial/strategic planning and analysis
- Strong analytical/project skills, capable of leading and managing an array of initiatives from project initiation through to final presentation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Extensive Excel – Access and Presentation tool skills
- Knowledge of enterprise systems and data gathering
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Professional accountancy qualification preferred
- Fluency in a second European language is a plus
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Finance Analyst - Sourcing & Procurement opportunity at Disney.