Digital Marketing Supervisor
The Digital Marketing Supervisor, EMEA plays a key support role in implementing the TWDC’s ‘One Voice, One Vision’ approach across all digital marketing activities throughout EMEA.
This role will drive the overall paid, owned and earned consumer-centric digital marketing strategy across our franchise portfolios, including (but not limited to): evergreen content, new product releases, games, apps, and overall digital marketing / content / CRM deployment plan.
The person in this role will have a good understand of Disney’s audience segments and consumer groups as well as general digital marketing best practices, working closely with multiple stakeholders across EMEA to ensure all plans are executed to EMEA guidelines, that business objectives and key KPIs were met, and insights and learnings are produced to feed into future test, learn & optimised campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Supervisor, EMEA will also work closely with both Channel and Studio digital marketing teams, ensuring the EMEA ‘always on’ strategy is aligned with their digital marketing activities.
Areas of Responsibility
The Digital Marketing Supervisor, EMEA will support the Digital Marking Manager, EMEA in providing overall strategic direction and coordination of all digital marketing activities (both launch and sustain campaign activities) for Franchise & Lines of Business (outside of Channel and Studio).
Primary responsibilities of the role are:
- Work with and provide strategic direction to key EMEA, stakeholders to plan and implement digital strategies that drive business objectives (both soft and hard measures)
- Drive a consumer first approach and manage the creation/sourcing for relevant digital marketing content (editorial, photos, videos, etc.) – includes briefing (agencies / creative teams) to deliver creative solutions and final assets to support digital strategies (where appropriate).
- Update markets on latest innovation, product, and marketing developments
- Review performance results and take insight and learnings into future digital campaign strategy (test, learn & optimisation plans)
- Ensure systematic measurement against KPI’s of all projects and campaigns
- Uphold best in practice digital marketing standards whilst ensuring all local markets across EMEA also adhere to best practice guidelines
- Present and report back to senior stakeholder on projects, innovative and new opportunities
- University degree level, with a preference in marketing
- Demonstrable work experience in a digital advertising agency and/or client-side digital marketing team
- Understands the ever changing requirements of the digital landscape
- Motivated and Self Starter
Ideally what we need:
- Computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint / Keynote
- Project management skills - Jira (or equivalent) to track
- Brief writing skills – understanding of business objectives and can translate them into clear, concise brief requirements
- Performance review skills – ability to understand key performance metrics and articulate insights into learnings
Job related skills
- Bright, articulate, curious and confident
- Collaborative – a strong team player
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Clear and concise with communication – able to disseminate information to senior stakeholders with focus and determination
- Excellent organisational skills – managing budgets, invoicing, and overall project management
- Can take direction easily
- Commercially driven, spotting business development opportunities where appropriate
- Able to work fast-changing technological and cultural environments
What we offer:
The opportunity to build a career at one of the most recognisable brands worldwide
A fantastic team environment to grow and develop in
If you possess the capabilities and think you have what it takes to come and work for us, apply now.
All Disney roles require you to have the right to work in the UK.
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Digital Marketing Supervisor opportunity at Disney.