CRM Analyst, EMEA
We are seeking an experienced CRM Data Analyst to join Disney on a 12 month fixed term contract basis in the Hammersmith head office.
The Data Analyst, EMEA plays a key support role in implementing the TWDC’s ‘One Voice, One Vision’ approach across all digital marketing activities throughout EMEA.
The role will work with the Senior data Analyst Manager, EMEA to create high quality, CRM experiences for individual audiences. These experiences will address constantly changing consumer expectations, drive brand loyalty through engaging content, and guide consumers along the path to purchase.
The core contribution of this role is to provide best in class data strategy and analysis, whilst articulating specific & measurable business objectives and KPIs that ultimately lead to increased engagement and overall increased value to TWDC. This role will manage the workload and output of the more junior member(s) of the team (1-2 people).
CRM and Data (performance) analysis is a core pillar of EMEA digital marketing and as such, a key aspect of this role will be to collaborate with the wider EMEA digital marketing team, ensuring that all digital activity (specifically CRM) supports business priorities, aligns with comms on other platforms and integrates from a data point of view. In other words help to create a central hub of performance analysis – the bringing together of the digital analytics and insights capabilities – social, search, CRM (engagement and transactional), web analytics - that currently sit in different parts of the Marketing organisation.
- Experience in delivering Data and Analytics programmes for brands (agency and/or client side), working in teams that deliver best in class data segmentation, analysis and insight that drives CRM programmes to deliver (and exceed) targets
- Expert in the data planning and insights that help develop and optimise CRM communications
- Well versed in data and technology
- Experience of data acquisition and managing CRM tools/programmes in a commercial environment
- Experience of working with multiple external agencies
- Demonstrable multi-element project management experience
- Experience of integrated CRM and Social Media strategy a benefit
- Experience of working in multi-category entertainment markets a benefit
- Confidence with, and practical application of, analytical techniques
- Base SAS coding experience is essential
- SAS Enterprise Guide, Excel Macro, Excel VBA skills & SAS Campaign management are essential
- Strong business acumen, with ability to ask the “right questions” of the data
- Ability to prioritise & manage multiple projects
- Email Marketing / Direct Marketing exposure
- Results oriented
- Strategic and Planning experience
- Creative Thinking & Team player
If you possess the capabilities and think you have what it takes to come and work for us, apply now.
All Disney roles require you to have the right to work in the UK.