Compensation & Reward Analyst, EMEA
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Reward Analyst to join our busy C&B team to assist the Compensation & Benefits Manager with all cyclical and day-to-day Compensation activity.
This role’s primary focus will be building relationships with HR colleagues across EMEA and providing them with Reward-related advice backed up with sound and robust analysis and market insight.
There will be some routine Reward administration and weekly/monthly reporting activities and some strict deadlines to adhere to. This will be balanced with project work of Reward initiatives on an international scale.
We are looking for a driven individual possessing a high level of numeracy and adept technical ability (namely with Microsoft Excel).
This role will be working under the supervision of the Compensation and Benefits Manager and among 3 other Analysts, each with their own remits and specialisms.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day work will involve:
- Assisting the C&B Manager with coordination of the following C&B cyclical activities: annual salary planning, annual sales bonus calculations, salary range compilation and International Bonus and Long-term incentive planning
- Building Excel-based tools to enable the team to calculate and record analysis efficiently and accurately
- Collating and presenting results of data analysis via Excel or PowerPoint
- Process promotions and adjustments, providing salary and total compensation recommendations and justifications
- Routine salary and benefit benchmarking and appraisal (against internal and external market)
- Support on employee relocation, including requesting cost estimates from Global Relocation team, transferring information to local templates and presenting costs to Senior Relocation Manager
- Coordination with Payroll and HRIS departments on ad hoc basis in order to ensure payroll instructions are carried out in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicating with HR contacts across EMEA in order to collate or distribute information in relation to Compensation/Benefits related activities
- Providing support to C&B Director when required on Executive Compensation
- Data input into appropriate trackers and templates
Project work will include:
- Creating and coordinating project plans for Global processes, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Benchmarking analysis of whole departments in order to pinpoint priorities and create robust salary ranges
- Supporting C&B Analyst and C&B Manager on ad hoc projects as and when required
- Coordination and aiding the submission of salary surveys
- Demonstrable Reward/Compensation experience is essential.
- High level of Excel proficiency. Vlookups, IF statements, Pivot tables and familiarity with a wide range of Excel formulas are essential to the role
- High level of numeracy. Ability to easily understand and calculate percentages, pro-rata’d amounts, interpret statistics and deal with simple mathematical concepts related to Reward
- Experience of coordinating reward planning processes on an international scale
- Generalist HR experience, or experience of working as part of a wider HR Department.
- Experience with SAP
- Ability to run, edit and build Excel macros
- Extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent coordination skills
- High level of customer service and stakeholder management
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Ability to work in a complex challenging and sensitive environment and use the appropriate communication and influencing skills in order to work well with others
- Self Starter able to work on own initiative with excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
As a specialised function within the wider Human Resources department, the Compensation & Benefits Team liaises day –to-day with HR Managers and Directors across 25 EMEA countries, providing sound and timely advice in order for them to meet the demands of the business.
The role is based in our EMEA Corporate Office in Hammersmith, West London. Additional InformationWe would also consider candidates immediately available and on a temporary basis to support in this role.