BI Dev & Reporting Manager
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Development & Reporting Manager, to join our DisneyLife team based in Hammersmith on a permanent basis.
DisneyLife is a digital subscription service that gives the whole family access to the biggest collection of Disney and Pixar movies, live Disney Channels, TV box sets, books, and music, all in one place.
This is an exciting opportunity to a play a vital part in the Company's strategic goal of growing our subscription business and forming the future of our direct to consumer experience. ResponsibilitiesThe DisneyLife Insight and Analytics team is responsible for developing the strategy and vision needed to ensure that our Insight, Analytics Capability and output supports the Digital DTC Product, Commercial, Content and Tech agenda.
As part of this team, the BI Dev & Reporting Manager will work cross-functionally with the Product, Finance, Commercial, Tech, Customer Service teams and data infrastructure teams.
Providing thought leadership in the development of BI & Reporting capability, the role will be pivotal in establishing and evolving the development of high-level BI, reporting and self-service roadmaps and will have direct influence into shaping the global analytics strategy for Disney’s Digital DTC business.
We are looking for an individual who can bringing originality and expertise to BU generation process and actively support the development of these within the team, enabling the evolution of our viewing and product usage data into strategic data assets and defining new metrics and analysis to gain a deeper understanding of our customers.
Key focus areas for analysis will include:
- Behavioural: in app and web customer behaviour, usage and viewing consumption
- Customer: Retention, Engagement, and Management
- Trading: Acquisition, Free Trial conversion revenue and royalties reporting
- Voice of customer: analysis of customer feedback and social media conversations
- Marketing campaigns: measurement of effectiveness and ROI for online and offline campaigns
- Experimentation: measurement of A/B testing activities on mobile apps and web
- Proven experience mining, integrating and extracting insights from large and disperse datasets
- Expertise in BI development techniques and tools to create innovative and highly usable business reports to enable easy and clear metric tracking and decision making
- Experience translating business requirements into Tech specifications
- Robust understanding of data behaviour and relationships in reporting
- Strong hands on experience using a range of product analytical tools or languages (Adobe, Google Analytics, Comscore,)
- Skilled at SQL writing and querying relational databases
- Proficiency with BI reporting and data viz solutions (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, Microstrategy etc.)
- Experience with data modelling and statistical hypothesis testing
- Experience with websites and apps behavioural analytics shaping cross-channel user journeys and product related improvements
- Demonstrable experience of solving a range of analytical and reporting problems
- Comfortable communicating data to large matrix organizations
- Experience interacting with commercial, product and technical teams
- ETL experience, ideally with similar tools like (SSIS, Informatica, Datastage, etc.)
- Familiarity with SAS, R, Python, Matlab or any other data analysis software.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Please note that all of our UK based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this BI Dev & Reporting Manager opportunity at Disney.