Assistant Center Manager - Guangzhou Panyu
As the key leadership role in the mature center, Disney English Assistant Center Managers support center managers in mature centers through leading Parent Care Program, Service Recovery and supporting Sales process of Contract Renewal to achieve the center business objectives.
Assistant Center Managers will take the full responsibility of Center Manager when Center Mangers are on duty off.
- Lead Senior Learning Partner to ensure every Learning Partner to establish and maintain Parent Care communication regarding learners’ progress by means of the “Trainer-Parent Portal” and ongoing communications with parents.
- Lead Senior Learning Partner to monitor the parent care program, check the parent care binder regularly, and monitor phone calls and conversations made by the Learning Partners.
- Lead Senior Learning Partner to deliver on-going coaching to Learning Partners on how to improve their capability of Parent Care – communication skills, conflict management and problem solving on special situations.
- Manage OS to conduct Parent Satisfaction Survey.
Lead Contract Renewal Process
- Make sure Learning Partners to make renewal letters and photos given to parents in a timely manner
- Lead Learning Partner and Senior Learning Partner to deliver Parent-Trainer Conference for “on the fence” parents
- Lead Course Consultant to make following up calls to parents and provide guide to them in the renewal negotiation
- Lead Senior Learning Partner to schedule Make Up classes and Remedial Classes for their classes.
- Monitor Course Consultant and Learning Partner in handling parent concerns and coordinate with Academic and Center Managers to provide solutions
Safety and Security
- Participate in regular safety and security training and drills, understand and execute the center’s Emergency Response Plans
- Report any safety or security-related incidences in an accurate and timely manner through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure a safe learning environment for all learners and guests in the Language Learning Center and classrooms.
Service and Operational Standards
- Together with all center cast members, create an engaging, service-focused environment where the needs of the learners come first
- Adhere to Disney English operational standards, system compliance, and Disney English teaching methods
- Work closely with the Sales and Operations teams on a daily basis to ensure smooth center operation
- 5 years experience of in a fast growing retail or service / guest experience business.
- Multi-functional management experience.
- Good at English Writing, reading and speaking.
- Bachelor degree or commensurate experience.
- Have a high entrepreneurial spirit and creativity to grow and improve the business.
- High level personal integrity and credibility.
- A passion for working with children.
- Experience in managing similar educational service business is a plus.
- Strong operational management skills and business acumen.
- People leadership and strong sense of people motivation, coaching and training.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Culture awareness and diversity management.
- Customer service cover and relationship management skills.
- Execution capability to ensure the high standard and quality maintaining in the center.
- Need to understand sales, the importance of sales and what great sales looks like.
- Strong sense on customer relationship building and management