Assistant Project Manager (Contract)
The Assistant Project Manager (6-month contract) is responsible for managing special events independently and supporting other marketing and promotion activities for our movie releases and franchise campaigns.
Responsibilities- Overall event management including planning, liaison with all related parties
- In charge of event planning and co-ordination
- Liaises with all related parties (venue, partners, agencies, vendors, internal stakeholders) on creative, production, set up and approval issues
- Briefs vendors and agencies and closely supervise the progress and quality
- Handles and negotiates with event partners, agencies and vendors on agreements
- Develops and executes social media and marketing plans to support the events
- Manages budgets, handles related administrative work and logistic arrangement etc.
- Prepares wrap up reports
- Supports other marketing and promotion campaigns if required
Basic Qualifications- Minimum 8 years of working experience preferably in the field of marketing, event management, advertising, media or communication. Experience in mall event set-up and event management is essential.
- Proficiency in PC software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Excellent spoken and written Chinese and English
- Able to work independently and under pressure, creative, open-minded, responsible, mature, diligent, well-organized and a good team player
Required Education - Degree holders in the field of marketing, business, communications or related disciplines Additional Information6-month Contract
Join our Talent Community
See the latest jobs, news and events by joining our talent community:
We welcome your comments and questions about this Assistant Project Manager (Contract) opportunity at Disney.