Head of Studio Entertainment Sales and Distribution
Walt Disney Southeast Asia was integrated in 2012 and have undergone rapid growth across multiple territories. And with the recent integration of The Walt Disney (Thailand) Company Limited at the end of 2016, we are excited to grow the Thailand business along with the region. We have more than 300 permanent Disney employees in Southeast Asia and 20+ Thailand that are focused on creating happiness for you and your families through magical moments and lifelong memories.
As Thailand is a high priority market for the region poised for long term sustainable growth and expansion, we are looking for talented, collaborative and passionate people who have the vision to plan and drive results and success. You will be working in an engaging and dynamic environment, and be part of a team which will make Disney a leading lifestyle brand in Thailand.
We are looking for a Head of Sales & Distribution, Studio Entertainment to join the expansion team. Partnering closely with our Country Manager, Thailand and our key team members, you will plan the sales and distribution strategies and lead the team to ensure that all crucial functions work efficiently. ResponsibilitiesFOCUS
- Planning sales and distribution strategies as well as projecting achievable box office target of each film
- Collecting analysis data for future usage and better strategic planning
- Leading and developing the sales and distribution team
- Partnering with the marketing team in order to set effective release strategies
- Coordinating with Finance and Accounting team on box office collection
- Submission of reports to Home office / Regional office
- Providing reports to the Country Manager and General Manager, Studio Entertainment upon request
- Working closely with other LOBs and functions on initiatives and executions related to Studio Entertainment
- Planning and managing sales and distribution operations to fulfill operational requirements
- Exceptional eye for detail, sensitivity to the guest experience and passion for the Disney brand
- Equipped with strong project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Must possess high level of enthusiasm and be a strong team player
- Highly collaborative and open minded and proven to work extremely well with others
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English
- Graduate degree holder
- 10+ years of experience of which at least 5+ years of managerial experience
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.