Senior Manager,Digital Business Development
- Support Disney Digital portfolio that may includes video, music, light game, ebook, learning product roadmap and strategy for a sustainable growing business.
- Target digital content platform and distributors and main
- Support the Head of Digital BD in developing and implementing BD strategy to achieve the short term and long term goal.
- Design and negotiate deal terms and execution of deal closing.
- Work as the main contact point of Disney Digital business and development partners, and maintain excellent working relationship with internal and external partners.
- Act as a project manager to facilitate and interact between partners and varias Disney team to ensure smooth, timely, and efficient execution of the projects within budget.
- From entertainment, media or digital content distribution industry
- Experience launching new product or new business line is must have
- Work in and lead in a cross-funtional environment
- At least 10 years working experience in Business to Business sales or consulting firms
- Rich experience in business development, project management or operational roles in digital business
- Demonstration of strategic orientation and tactical business sense
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of different Business Units’ needs, China market situation, trends and consumer insights
- Excellent English skills
- Strong planning and execution skills: able to multitask or manage several projects concurrently with minimum supervision
- Communication skills: persuasive and convincing both in oral and written
- Problem solving skills: able to resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Passion for the Digital environment and platform, social media, etc.
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree, prefer in Business Administration, technology, management or related field.