Ecommerce Assistant Manager
The Ecommerce Assistant Manager will support the Ecommerce manager in developing and implementing marketing plans to maximize Disney Consumer Products (DCP) penetration in ecommerce. This position also need to build close relationship with key ecommerce platforms, include but not limit to Tmall, Taobao, JD.com and VIPSHOP to improve brand affinity and create demands for our licensed products.
- planning and executing seasonal promotions,
- improving consumer shopping experience, click-on rate, and traffic & conversion rates with great visual designs
- Coordinating with relevant departments, both internally and externally to create synergy and maximize the results. Reporting and analyzing E- Commerce market data and trend.
- Day-to-day management and coordination with agencies and vendors to ensure timely and satisfactory delivery of work
- Establishing good relationships with Licensees and platforms such as Tmall \\JD\\VIPS
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 5 years+ Ecommerce Marketing experiences
- Fluent in English
- Good command of Microsoft applications, communication and coordination skill
Bachelor degree in ecommerce or related majors, detail orient