Director, Trade and Event Marketing
Develops and executes the marketing strategies for The Walt Disney brand and franchise marketing events in China.
- Development, management and planning of company-wide brand and franchise building marketing events, to integrate and support X-LoBs and drive growth for Disney.
- Leverage marketing event and aligned activity calendar/franchise priorities to plan and develop trade mall events, marketing promotions and branded visibility at retails level(specific to key account customers) to expand consumer touch points, maximize overall brand impact and drive business growth.
- Familiar with mix marketing driver implications (on-air/PR/on-line/retail promotion/on-ground) to enlarge the SOV and maximize the success.
- Work closely with cross-LoB teams (Studio / TV Media / DCP etc) on delivering event marketing KPI with quality & timely manner.
- Be responsible for synergy marketing and alliance, franchise building, branded visibility and marketing event execution.
- Plan and own the work process, establishing good working relationships with internal stakeholders/LOBs.
- Responsible for reporting/tracking and analysis.
- Manage budget and able to prioritize projects to meet team objectives.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in Marketing for leading multi-national company, 4A ad agency or entertainment related company.
Knowledge & Skill:
- An organized, self-motivated director with an eye for details who is able to successfully implement multiple initiatives, run multiple tasks simultaneously and drive results for the project. The candidate must be a team player and is able to work with internal and external partners seamlessly. The successful candidate must be an avid movie fan. He/she is expected to possess the following qualities:
- Key skills: ability to work independently and manage short deadlines, patience to work through talent/studio approval processes.
- Strong planning and execution skills; experience in handling, planning and overseeing the execution of media plans.
- Communication skills: persuasive, passionate and effective skills in getting point across written and spoken forms.
- Problem solving skills: able to identify and resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of the media and general business environment.
- Professionalism and integrity, a team player who can perform well under pressure
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Bachelor’s degree in a leading university, local or foreign
- MBA degree is preferred