Assistant Manager, Studio Sales
- Help push cinemas in East China especially Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Fujian to give us as many shows as possible throughout a film's run.
- Travel to tier 3-4 cities to deeply reach to the cinemas in those cities.
- Help push cinemas in East China to display our in-theatre materials in time for our release and to make sure that they are displayed at the most prominent locations within their cinemas.
- Educate exhibitors on upcoming films and convey marketing ideas from the marketing team in Shanghai
- Be our eyes and ears in exhibition to track trends and also relay and feedback received from the trade so that we can learn and response directly and promptly.
- Support the manager of Exhibitor partnership in terms of the trade marketing program with key local exhibitors such as Wanda, Dadi and CGV.
- Bachelor’s degree, prefer in sales or related field is preferable.
- Around 3 years of experience in sales and distribution coordinator in a multi-national company
- Detail oriented
- Good planning & organizing skill
- Strong communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Well developed computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)