The Lucasfilm Company Store, headquartered at the Letterman Digital Arts Center in San Francisco, sells exclusive Lucasfilm, and Industrial Light and Magic branded items as well as licensed Star Wars and Indiana Jones Merchandise. It is open to the employees, business and personal guests, Monday through Friday 11am till 3pm. Exclusive products are developed to sell at the store and for company related events for marketing, licensing, and promotional purposes. Responsibilities
- Retail sales floor at the Lucasfilm Company Store from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm: stocking, merchandising, straightening, warehousing, sales, cash handling and general customer service.
- Responsible for preparing batch reports, credit card slips, deposits and weekly sales reports for finance.
- Creating purchase orders based off the sales orders from the Buyer.
- Receiving and tagging merchandise using accepted industry standards for accurate inventory control.
- Assist in weekly cycle counts to insure accurate inventory control.
- Work with manager to create sales promotions and email blasts to promote store merchandise.
- Travel to Skywalker Ranch for shopping events at the Sky Sound Tech Building
- 1 + years of experience working in a retail setting with strong customer service highly desirable.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Merchandise Marketing or Retail
- Retail Pro and Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma