Senior Manager, Global Crisis Management Operations
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Global Crisis Management’s (GCM) mission is to collaborate with key business partners and customers to support all Disney (and its affiliates) employees in building, sustaining and improving Disney’s capability to prepare for, respond to and recover from all hazards. GCM accomplishes its mission by four approaches: plan development, training and exercising developed plans, implementing the use of technology for emergency use and partnership with internal and external partners.
- Oversee the strategic and operational management of the Crisis Management Planning and Provides strategic oversight and leadership for all Crisis Management operations specific to both the Burbank and NYC Corporate locations.
- Administers Crisis Management enterprise-wide operational programming e.g. AED program, Satellite phones, WebEOC, etc.
- Cultivates and leads an enterprise-wide Family Assistance initiative.
- Cultivate national and international relationships with key leaders in emergency management.
- Support the activation of enterprise-wide emergency operations as outlined in the Corporate emergency response plan.
- Lead and manage a staff of six.
- Maintain an operational budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years in the emergency management field specific to operational response.
- WebEOC Proficient
- Excellent personal communication and diplomacy skills.
- Exceptional computer, social media and presentation skills.
- Seasoned professional with the ability to manage difficult situations, leverage limited resources and design emergency management programs.
- “Can do” attitude.
- ICS 100, 200, 300, 400, 700, 900
- HSEEP certified
- Project Management, emergency and business continuity plan writing.
- Certified Emergency Manager (CEM), FEMA Professional Development Series, IS 235 – Emergency Planning.
- 4-year degree in any discipline
- Master’s Degree
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.