Overnight Quality Control Specialist
BAMTECH Media is a place for the creative and the bold. We’re seeking talent across disciplines to join our team. Whether New York City, San Francisco, Manchester or Amsterdam we provide opportunities to elevate your career and transform an industry.
The Overnight Quality Control Specialist is part of a streaming Media Operations team staffed 24/7. These Specialists provide overnight operational and procedural support for our partner products, including system health monitoring and incident management, in addition to live and VOD streaming media orchestration. Basic Qualifications
- Must be available to work overnight hours (shifts typically occur between the hours of 10pm – 10am), including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Strong understanding of computers and applications.
- Must have an exemplary attention to detail.
- Must possess strong communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Must possess solid organizational skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly, adapt to new situations, and work independently.
- Must have a strong ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- A solid computer and technical background, with experience working in digital media and online organizations.
- Familiarity with streaming and broadcast media.
- A team player who is enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to troubleshoot efficiently.
BAMTECH is a streaming technology joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH handles streaming for numerous partners, some of which include, HBO, MLB, NHL, Eurosport, ESPN, and World Wrestling Entertainment.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result, the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today, BAMTECH has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of BAMTECH LLC, an equal opportunity employer.