Operations Coordinator, Hockey
About BAMTECH Media:
BAMTECH Media is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLB Advanced Media and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH is passionate about the high-quality experiences and monetization results we deliver for our customers, their audiences and our fans. By driving technological innovations, BAMTECH aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional people to join BAMTECH’s Hockey team, a group of passionate hockey fans and digital innovators. We build, operate and monetize the digital products of the National Hockey League, working in close partnership with executives and employees at the league. Our team spans advertising sales and sponsorships, content, product, marketing, NHL club initiatives and three different premium subscription offerings for hockey fans around the globe. We are dedicated to the growth and success of the NHL’s digital products, including the NHL app, NHL.com and NHL.TV. Additionally, we partner with the NHL Network, Rogers Media in Canada, and MVPDs for Center Ice, a subscription product for live hockey on demand.
BAMTECH Media is looking for an exceptional Operations Coordinator to support all BAMTECH NHL operational projects across marketing, monetization, partnerships and events. Additionally, the Operations Coordinator will provide administrative support to the VP, Operations. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, energetic, organized and driven. The role reports directly into BAMTECH Hockey’s VP Operations. Hockey fandom a plus.
- Coordinate participation in league-sponsored events (All Star, Winter Classic, etc.)
- Edit and maintain project-related materials
- Develop communications materials and status updates for active projects, distribute to stakeholders and field inquiries
- Create process documentation
- Assist with project logistics including agenda and meeting details
- Reconcile vendor and partner statements; maintain and organize documentation; research discrepancies
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to VP Operations
- Create and develop PowerPoint/Keynote presentations
- 3+ years of experience in a comparable administrative role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook
- Top notch multitasker, outstanding communicator, detail oriented. A creative problem solver with a constantly positive attitude
- Tenacious, disciplined, quick learner, dedicated and focused, trustworthy
- Genuine interest in supporting and learning from a large group of individuals across of range of business and technical functions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.