Operational Support Engineer, Core Engineering
BAMTECH Media is a place for the creative and the bold. We’re seeking talent across disciplines to join our team. Whether New York City, San Francisco, Manchester or Amsterdam we provide opportunities to elevate your career and transform an industry.
Core Engineering is a horizontal service team providing both tools and guidance across the organization for operations in AWS. We strive to act as a productivity multiplier, providing consulting, operational support and staff augmentation to Application teams to help them to drive their adoption of AWS services in conjunction with their existing infrastructure. We work closely with those groups to offer a "cloud-native" perspective on application architecture, infrastructure, and deployment strategies.
An Operational Support Engineer on the Core Engineering team is responsible for monitoring and working to resolution any operational issues reported with Core Engineering-provided tooling, such as Docker, Jenkins, Logstash, Elasticache and Kibana, and custom tools/services etc. in our AWS platform. This position will report to the Technical Program Manager, and will interact with the Technical Solutions Engineers (TSE), for additional reach-out and guidance to Application teams on an as-needed basis. Responsibilities
- Monitoring and working inbound Issues reported via JIRA, and occasionally via other channels such as email and Slack.
- Assisting with Core Engineering tooling and environment upgrades on an occasional basis.
- 1+ years' experience supporting or working in DevOps teams
- Experience with tooling such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana(5), Jenkins, Puppet
- Experience building and configuring Container-solutions such as Docker, or equivalent
- Experience supporting and working in cloud environments. AWS preferred, but other Cloudprovider or on-prem Virtualization experience would be considered, if you have strength in other areas listed here.
- You're practical and personable, with a succinct communication style and the ability to
- communicate with engineers.
- Previous Linux experience, (troubleshooting, configuration)
- n-tier Web Application administration and troubleshooting experience
- Ability and willingness to engage in hands-on configuration work (eg: config-file Github Pull-
- Familiarity with standard troubleshooting tools and operations, such as dig, netstat, ssh
- Familiarity with SSL Certificate management, IPv4, Firewalling and DNS basic concepts
- Experience with AWS services, such as EC2, VPC and CloudFormation.
- Familiarity with networking concepts such as VPN and NAT
- You have hands-on AWS Security/IAM administration experience
BAMTECH is a streaming technology joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH handles streaming for numerous partners, some of which include, HBO, MLB, NHL, Eurosport, ESPN, and World Wrestling Entertainment.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result, the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today, BAMTECH has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.