Marketing Coordinator, Hockey
About BAMTECH Media:
BAMTECH Media is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLB Advanced Media and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH is passionate about the high-quality experiences and monetization results we deliver for our customers, their audiences and our fans. By driving technological innovations, BAMTECH aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for exceptional people to join BAMTECH’s Hockey team, a group of passionate hockey fans and digital innovators. We build, operate and monetize the digital products of the National Hockey League, working in close partnership with executives and employees at the league. Our team spans advertising sales and sponsorships, content, product, marketing, NHL club initiatives and three different premium subscription offerings for hockey fans around the globe. We are dedicated to the growth and success of the NHL’s digital products, including the NHL app, NHL.com and NHL.TV. Additionally, we partner with the NHL Network, Rogers Media in Canada, and MVPDs for Center Ice, a subscription product for live hockey on demand.
The Marketing Coordinator for BAMTECH Hockey will support the digital marketing efforts for our NHL partnership, including paid media, earned and O&O promotional marketing. This position will also work cross-functionally with partner marketing, creative services, analytics, product and the NHL. The ideal candidate is creative, enthusiastic, detail oriented and results-driven. This role will report into Director of Marketing, Hockey. Hockey fandom is a plus.
- Support all aspects of execution against BAMTECH Hockey’s marketing plan throughout the hockey season
- Assist in the creation and distribution of marketing collateral and manage review process with partners in legal and NHL
- Management of campaigns, budget monitoring, creation of PowerPoint/Keynote presentations, report processing
- Manage marketing vendor relationships
- Work with Director, NHL Club Initiatives to increase NHL.TV’s presence at the team level
- Quantify and report success metrics around marketing plans
- Assist in mobile and desktop Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) efforts
- Assist with planning and execution of BAMTECH Hockey’s participation in league events
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience or comparable function within a leading digital content or technology company
- Excellent PowerPoint/Keynote skills; able to produce professional, visually attractive presentations on aggressive delivery schedules
- Proficient Excel and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; copywriting experience a plus
- Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated. Positive attitude a must
- Able to manage details across multiple workstreams and balance competing demands
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and high energy environment
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.