BAMTECH Media is a place for the creative and the bold. We’re seeking talent across disciplines to join our team. Whether New York City, San Francisco, Manchester or Amsterdam we provide opportunities to elevate your career and transform an industry.
The logger/cutter supervisor is responsible for overseeing logger/cutter event shifts from pre-event testing to the cutting of event archives once events have concluded. They must communicate with various departments in Multimedia to ensure that events are streamed, commercial breaks inserted, and highlights/stream markers are cut without issue.
- Configuring Loggerpad with the appropriate audio, video, and slate sources and destinations.
- Setting up logger stations and ensuring that Loggerpad routes take successfully during the pre-event testing window.
- During live events the supervisors are intermediaries between the loggers and cutters and other departments, escalating any audio/video, encoder, hardware, and software issues reported by loggers and cutters to the appropriate departments.
- Maintaining a line of communication with Publishing to relay highlight requests to loggers and editorial requirements to the highlight cutters.
- Creating issues reports sent at the end of the night to Media Ops groups.
- Tracking logger/cutter shift times for use in approving payroll.
BAMTECH is a streaming technology joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH handles streaming for numerous partners, some of which include, HBO, MLB, NHL, Eurosport, ESPN, and World Wrestling Entertainment.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result, the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today, BAMTECH has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of BAMTECH LLC, an equal opportunity employer.