Game Day Monitor
BAMTECH Media is a place for the creative and the bold. We’re seeking talent across disciplines to join our team. Whether New York City, San Francisco, Manchester or Amsterdam we provide opportunities to elevate your career and transform an industry.
Game Day Monitors provide remote quality assurance and verification of our partner products’ live audio and video streams over the web in a real-time manner.
This position can also be remote-based as well. Basic Qualifications
- Must be available to work flexible hours tied to the live sports and entertainment schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Strong understanding of computers, streaming platforms, and online web applications.
- Ability to clearly communicate virtually with our in-office Media Operations teams.
- A solid computer and technical background, with the ability to distinguish local desktop issues versus potential product incidents.
- Familiarity with live streaming video platforms and OTT products.
- A team player, with an enthusiastic, congenial, experienced working in new media.
BAMTECH is a streaming technology joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH handles streaming for numerous partners, some of which include, HBO, MLB, NHL, Eurosport, ESPN, and World Wrestling Entertainment.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result, the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today, BAMTECH has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of BAMTECH LLC, an equal opportunity employer.