Engineering Support Services Internship, Corporate - Summer 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The Facilities Services and Support team provides infrastructure operations services to the New York 66th Street Campus and 125 West End Avenue locations. The department consists of several areas of support, such as Engineering and Maintenance Operations. ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
The Engineering Support Services Intern will be responsible for supporting the IT Asset Inventory process within the Facility Services and Support Engineering Services team.
Make an impact by…
- Ensuring the quality and standards of our asset inventory process
- Acting as a liaison between IT and mechanical/electrical groups
- Partnering with Facility Services and Support functions within the NYC facility and coordinating with IT partners
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Interest and previous exposure to both engineering and IT fields
- Knowledge of facility engineering systems and/or IT components
- Ability to use MS Office products, specifically Excel for data tracking purposes
- Ability to stand and walk around a multi-building facility for extended periods of time while conducting asset inventory activities
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior level student pursuing a degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or a closely related field
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationAdditional Recruitment Information:
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through August 2018
- Candidate must be available to work part time hours (approximately 24 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the New York City area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age