BAMTECH Media is a place for the creative and the bold. We’re seeking talent across disciplines to join our team. Whether New York City, San Francisco, Manchester or Amsterdam we provide opportunities to elevate your career and transform an industry. Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance in the selection and configuration of tools in support of a secure enterprise.
- Acknowledge and respond to security incidents reported to or identified by the BAMTECH Information Security team.
- Classify and track incidents through identification and resolution.
- Operate vulnerability management tools, such Nessus, Burp Suite, etc. to perform internal and external vulnerability assessments.
- Deploy, manage and monitor IDS/IPS and WAF, to identify and assess network and application layer threats.
- Serve as a point of contact for application, network, and cloud security inquiries.
- Provide advice and assistance to teams to improve security posture.
- Develop a system that provides metrics to support Information Security initiatives and security awareness across the company.
- Participate in various security audits. Prepare necessary security documentation and evidence during audits.
- Promote awareness of applicable security policies and standards.
- Implement or coordinate remediation required by audits, as necessary.
- Review of security documentation and architecture to provide approvals for application deployments, firewall rules, etc.
- IT security experience in the application, systems or network layers
- Experience with security tools such as IDS, HIDS, FIM, Web Application Firewalls, vulnerability scanners.
- Experience with encryption technologies, DRM, PKI, secure coding
- Knowledge of AWS security (Security groups, config rules, access controls, segmentation, logging and alerting)
- Scripting and coding abilities are a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine desire to continue learning
- CISSP certification a plus
- BA/BS in business, computer science or equivalent work experience
BAMTECH is a streaming technology joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH handles streaming for numerous partners, some of which include, HBO, MLB, NHL, Eurosport, ESPN, and World Wrestling Entertainment.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result, the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today, BAMTECH has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition.