Telecom Communications Analyst Graduate Intern, Corp.-Summer/Fall 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The goal for Telecommunication Services Operations & Support is to provide the highest quality of voice and data services at the most economical cost, provide vendor management, usage analysis and Tier 1 support. The objective is to meet the telecommunication needs of the Walt Disney Company by partnering with the business units and leveraging our vendors.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
The Telecom Communication Analyst Intern will support the 24/7/365 Wireless Services team. This individual will provide financial, administrative, accounting, and research support to ensure accuracy and efficiency of billing inquiries and responses to end users. The Communication Analyst will also develop summary, usage, and audit reports to analyze and identify trends.
- Proactively review the various carrier rate plans, services and devices.
- Escalate high level issues and work with the carriers and support team to resolve in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain reporting tools to track monthly/annual trends and usage patterns.
- Provide detailed reports around cost/usage/trends.
- Conduct monthly billing reviews and audits to identify potential savings as well as optimum rate plan matrix for flat rate vs unlimited users.
- Meet weekly and monthly with respective carriers to review billing and service discrepancies.
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Flexible, “special-projects” orientation coupled with solid multi-tasking abilities
- Self-driven, independent thinker
- Previous accounting/financial work experience
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or closely related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Graduate level degree in process or obtained within the past six (6) months
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with WD Parks & Resorts US,Inc, an equal opportunity employer. Additional InformationRequired Materials:
- Résumé (outlining all of your required qualifications)
To upload this document:
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Edit Profile Info”
- Click on the “Attachments” Tab
- Be sure your document is in the required title format: FirstNameLastNameType (i.e. MickeyMouseTranscript)
- Select document type
If you experience any difficulty with uploading documents, please e-mail Corp.Professional.Interns@disney.com
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through early January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 30-40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Must be able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age