The Walt Disney Company is a diversified, international family entertainment and media organization whose operations include theme parks and resorts, filmed entertainment including motion pictures and television shows, home video products, records, consumer products, a cruise line, radio and television stations, broadcast and cable networks, Internet offerings and publishing activities.
The Walt Disney World Resort Legal Department is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Paralegal position to assist attorneys with contract drafting, review of sales and marketing content, legal research and general legal work. The paralegal position is within a department that provides legal support to various businesses and departments, including sales and marketing related lines of business. ResponsibilitiesAssisting attorneys with drafting a wide variety of agreements, review of sales and marketing content, legal research and general legal work.
- Minimum of 5 years of paralegal experience in contract drafting and other transactional legal work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and contract drafting skills
- Effective organizational skills with careful attention to detail
- Must be team-oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and reliably meet deadlines
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and operational expertise
- Ability to work on intermediate to complex legal matters
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office 2013, including Microsoft Word 2013 and Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, paralegal certificate is a plus
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.