Senior International Income Tax Analyst
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Tax Compliance Group is responsible for the preparation and filing of all income tax returns. This generally encompasses 1 federal consolidated return which includes all 600 domestic subsidiaries and information returns for all 300 foreign subsidiaries. The group also files over 500 state income tax returns. The group assists other groups within the tax department (e.g. tax planning, tax provision, audit controversy) with the tasks that reside in those groups and in implementing department objectives.
The overall purpose of this position is to prepare and supervise the preparation of the international returns (e.g. 5471, 8858, 8865). There will be additional projects related to tax planning and tax provision. Also, there will be interaction with the other groups on tax provision issues.
ResponsibilitiesTax Return Preparation and Review
- Prepare international income tax returns
- Prepare/assist preparation of E&P and tax pool analysis
- Project taxable income amounts related for estimated tax purposes and extensions
Items Involving Interaction with Other
- Tracking of deferred tax assets
- Special projects (FIN48 (ASC 740-10 analysis, tax planning, stock basis tracking and department wide initiatives)
- Non-US Tax Provision work
- 2-3 years in a large corporation or similar experience in a large accounting firm. Experience should be focused on international. (some federal and state would be desired but not required)
- SAP, InSource (tax prep software), Microsoft Office products, RIA (or similar tax research software)
- CPA exam passed and working towards licensure
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- Master’s Degree
Company Overview At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.