Senior Analyst, Technical Integration
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Technical Integration Analyst is responsible for performing Service Now System Admin tasks for Global HR Ops, i.e. provide User access, assign roles and create groups. Additional responsibilities include creating/modifying workflow & Case Forms, adding fields, adjusting tables, and maintaining the employee experience design. This position will also perform as a Technical Liaison/Conduit with various technical teams, IT Platform, ServiceNow PS, SAP, eDocs, as well as GHRO Process & Knowledge teams. Responsibilities
- Coordinate & Partner with DTSS for all Platform related sustainment & enhancement
- Solid understand of technology and tools available to assist with meeting requirements
- Focus and ensure business strategies are attained through delivery of proposed solutions
- Leverage appropriate technology and tools to ensure requirements are met
- Coordinate & Partner with HRIS – integrations & requirements
- Collaborate with all HR Application Stakeholders related to integration opportunities
- Provide SAP & eDocs expertise to business and colleagues
- Lead communication requirements for technical team. Ability to articulate GHRO business processes and vision, and evaluate configuration requests that don’t align
- Executes independent story development and configuration
- Demonstrates expertise in a majority of the processes
- Ability to lead team members in development of technical requirements to match business needs
- Prepare Update Sets that will be presented for movement through Environments
- Ability to execute basic configuration tasks in ServiceNow
- Knowledgeable of setup and maintenance for control system access, permissions, and data security
- Ability to research system performance issues, use troubleshooting tools and review system logs to find issues. Recognizes when to escalate issues.
- Perform Core Configuration tasks
- Create new or update existing workflow & Case Forms within the SN HR application. Create User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
- Translates business requirements into technical solutions for Domestic & International processes within the Service Now platform
- Strong troubleshooting skills, including required communication/client support
- Working with the IT SN Platform Team, communicate all Platform related enhancement/outage/upgrade information to GHRO Customer Base
- Work closely with the IT Availability Team to ensure Service Interruptions & Outages are efficiently managed and service is expeditiously restored. Includes application, platform, and Integrations. Monitor application support queues and participate in all Service Restoration
- Working with IT Release Manager, attend weekly Scrum Meeting, represent HR in platform code review and code movement in SDLC lifecycle. Coordinate testing.
- Represent HR Case Management in Platform & Release meetings.
- Use System controls that direct the right data to the right users at the right time (Entitlements)
- Identify creative ideas then enable solutions that meet client needs
- Ability to articulate solutions clearly to clients and drive results
- Ensures sound configurations and development to ensure system stability and optimum performance
- Assist with Data Integrations, manage plugins
- (HTLM, scripts) Maintain CMS, Web Services integration knowledge and configure the data paths into ServiceNow tables
- Ability to manage daily processes and support independently
- Conduct comprehensive testing and condition tracking/maintenance
- Ensure effective governance & stakeholder management is in place
- Leverage the full infrastructure for Global HR Operations to expand and maintain integration and platform neutrality
- Target and deliver relevant services through D Tools HR
- Understand support priorities for existing applications as well as responding to client inquiries
- Integrates effectively with other HR functional partners for supporting and/or leading on-time and on-budget delivery
- Interact with the GRHO Process & Knowledge Teams – research technical issues, assist with requirements
- Assist in the development of processes and solutions that further Global HR Operations strategies
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders: Client Services, internal partners and external vendors
- Interact with ServiceNow to understand new releases, research tool capability, and work with Account Management to ensure optimal use of the application
- Demonstrate expertise in consulting
- 3-5 years of HR Systems or related experience. ServiceNow technical experience a plus.
- High initiative, self-managing
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people
- Experience working with partners from all levels of and organization
- Experience with development, build and deployment processes
- Experience with SAP
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
- Strong Organizational skills, communication skills (written & verbal), Team oriented
- Understanding of ServiceNow software and or HR Case Management tools
- Background in scripting & HTML helpful
- Experience with web services (Rest & SOAP etc.) and Application Interfaces
- Exposure to Web & mobile apps helpful.
- Ability to understand the Technical needs of GHRO, and alignment of technology solutions
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements. Ability to outline options that will meet technical requirements
- Ability to gather and document requirements for new or revised Domestic or International processes developed by Global HR Operations
- Ability to create/manage stories for existing processes. Translate technical requirements into delivered functionality
- Knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle including QA
- Experience in developing enterprise software systems
- Experience with Service Now
- Walt Disney International experience
- Consultation skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience with troubleshooting skills, including required communication/client support
- Bachelor’s degree in an HR, Business or Technology related field or equivalent work experience
- BA in Computer Science, Management Information System, or Business Admin
Company Overview At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.