Procurement Associate Internship, Corporate - Summer/Fall 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When you’re extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The Procurement Associate will be a part of a team responsible for procurement activities, with a focus on customer service and client management, in support of TWDC Business Units.The Procurement Associate will support the food and beverage system, NALA.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
The Procurement Associate Intern will support leaders in various systems and process related projects, as well as their normal day to day responsibilities. Projects could include:
- Data cleansing and optimization
- Invoice Reconciliation
- Data collection and analysis
- Organization of of processes and guides
- Purchase order management (creation, changes, issue resolution, etc,)
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Basic cost/data analysis
- Strong organizational skills and ability/desire to multi-task
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work on a team in a collaborative environment
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability/desire to work in a diverse environment
- Basic Knowledge of: Microsoft Office Professional Suite
- Knowledge of: supply chain management or procurement practices
- Tech writing
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Finance, Accounting or a closely related field.
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney Fin Srvces, LLC, an equal opportunity employer.
Additional InformationInternship Eligibility:
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando, FL area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age