GHRO Technical Analyst Internship, Corporate- Summer 2018
The Technical Integration Analyst I is responsible for performing Service Now System Admin tasks for Global HR Ops, i.e. provide User access, assign roles and create groups. Additional responsibilities include creating/modifying workflow & Case Forms, adding fields, adjusting tables, and maintaining the employee experience design. This position will also perform as a Technical Liaison / Conduit with various technical teams, IT Platform, ServiceNow PS, SAP, eDocs, as well as GHRO Process & Knowledge teams. ResponsibilitiesRequirements
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements
- Ability to outline options that will meet technical requirements
- Gathers and documents requirements for new or revised Domestic or International processes developed by Global HR Operations
- Create/manage stories for existing processes
- Prepare Update Sets that will be presented for movement through Environments
- Ability to execute basic configuration tasks in ServiceNow
- Knowledgeable of setup and maintenance for control system access, permissions, and data security
- Ability to research system performance issues, use troubleshooting tools and review system logs to find issues. Recognizes when to escalate issues.
- Ability to manage daily processes and support independently
- Conduct comprehensive testing and condition tracking/maintenance
- Understand support priorities for existing applications as well as responding to client inquiries
- Interact with the GRHO Process & Knowledge Teams – research technical issues, assist with requirements
- 3-5 years of HR Systems or related experience. ServiceNow technical experience a plus.
- High initiative, self-managing
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people
- Experience working with partners from all levels of and organization
- Experience with development, build and deployment processes
- Experience with SAP
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
- Strong Organizational skills, communication skills (written & verbal), Team oriented
- Understanding of ServiceNow software and or HR Case Management tools
- Background in scripting & HTML helpful
- Experience with web services (Rest & SOAP etc.) and Application Interfaces
- Exposure to Web & mobile apps helpful.
- Ability to understand the Technical needs of GHRO, and alignment of technology solutions
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle including QA
- Experience in developing enterprise software systems
- Experience with Service Now
- Walt Disney International experience
- Consultation skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience with troubleshooting skills, including required communication/client support
Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
Bachelor’s degree in an HR, Business or Technology related field or equivalent work experience Preferred Education
- BA in Computer Science, Management Information System, or Business Admin
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney HR Strat & Srvces, an equal opportunity employer.
- The approximate dates of this internship are May/June 2018 through August/September 2018
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Celebration, FL area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age