Creative Design Intern, Corporate - Summer/Fall 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. With your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
At Global Talent Acquisition Marketing, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers in Talent Acquisition Marketing constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
As a Creative Design Intern with Talent Acquisition Marketing, you will act as the executor of integrated marketing campaigns and creative strategies in support of the Walt Disney Company globally. The intern will handle design projects ranging from ads and fliers to motion graphics and social videos, bringing new perspectives to marketing techniques. The intern will also ensure the proper management of creative assets, collect photography to be used on various social media platforms, and participate in team brainstorming, input meetings and creative reviews.
- Support of the organization’s recruitment marketing efforts via the execution of various graphic design projects such as ads, fliers, postcards, posters, and electronic materials such as static Web pages, buttons, banners, presentations, promotions, motion graphics and social video development.
- Execution of media pieces as set forth by the design team.
- Partner with functional counterparts throughout the Talent Acquisition Marketing team to coordinate the development and implementation of all initiatives designed to meet the staffing objectives for The Walt Disney Company globally.
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote and Acrobat
- Proven computer proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner to meet all deadlines
- Proven ability to partner effectively and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to partner effectively and work in team environment
- Knowledge of working on a MAC
- Proven knowledge of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts products and services
- Proven knowledge of Flash and Dreamweaver applications
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or a closely related field
- Experience or coursework in video editing, motion graphics design and/or digital media
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney HR Strat & Srvces, an equal opportunity employer.
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through early January 2019
- Must be able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando, FL area
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours, approximately 40 per week, for the duration of the internship
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age