Account Management Intern, Corporate Alliances (FL) - Summer/Fall 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Corporate Alliances is a dynamic business that focuses on key relationships between Disney and companies that are leaders in their fields. Companies like Coca-Cola, General Motors, Kimberly-Clark, Nestle and Hewlett Packard, just to name a few. We are passionate and dedicated to driving value for our partners, as well as The Walt Disney Company as a whole.
As the Account Management Intern with Disney Corporate Alliances, you will have the unique opportunity to work with the spectrum of The Walt Disney Company’s dynamic business units. Our Corporate Alliance partners have close relationships with Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, Disney Media Group, The Walt Disney Studios, and Disney Consumer Products & Interactive. And we are always looking for new and exciting ways to activate. Come be a part of the team that makes it happen!
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
If you are looking for a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where you can add value, this internship is for you. Each day is different from the next. One day you could be evaluating partner brand activation at the Magic Kingdom, and the next, recommending partner product placements across the Disneyland Resort.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas
- Lead your own initiatives
- Learn about different companies in industries like technology, retail, and food & beverage
- Collaborate with key contacts and executives
- Conduct analysis of partner activities
- Develop presentation materials showcasing Alliance opportunities
- Support partner business reviews, marketing, and activations
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Experience or education in business, marketing or finance
- Business analysis skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and readily embraces change
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop relationships with cast members and partners at all levels, including senior management and executives
- Project management skills including attention to detail
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong familiarity with, and passion for, The Walt Disney Company’s family of products and services
- Proficiency in building presentations through Microsoft PowerPoint or Keynote
- Proficiency in Excel with the ability to build and anaylize sales reports
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree (or recent graduate) in marketing, advertising, communications, social media, public relations, finance, business analysis, or a closely related field
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, an equal opportunity employer.
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 through early January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Orlando area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age