Social Media Engagement Strategist
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Imagine yourself as a Social Media Engagement Strategist in Talent Acquisition Marketing where you’ll bring a deep understanding of, and experience in, both paid and organic social media best practices and how they align for optimal impact. You’ll have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to work in a collaborative environment with the TA Marketing Communications and Account Management teams to outline strategies that help tell The Walt Disney Company employment story throughout the digital and social media space.
You have a curiosity that leads you to always ask, “What’s possible?” and you have the ability to bring those concepts to reality in everything you touch from strategic social media plans to full creative campaigns while keeping up with industry trends. ResponsibilitiesA DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Develop and Implement paid strategies to enhance our organic efforts in the social space and help meet hiring demands.
- Consult with our teams to help translate the culture and life of Disney through unique and creative ways of pulling back the curtain and showcasing our work, environment, and perks via social media, blogs and digital media channels.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to drive strategies that sustain, evolve and grow the multiple social environments.
- Develop two-way engagement strategies in partnership with the Manager, Communications and Social Media to positively impact our candidate experience
- Build and drive internal partnerships to support the development of synergistic opportunities
- Participate in regular client meetings in support of meeting hiring goals.
Basic QualificationsYOUR STORY:
- You have deep knowledge and experience in community building, paid and organic campaign strategy and execution via web sites, email, and social media channels
- You possess the talent to write in varying tones, voices and styles in order to meet the appetite of our diverse audience.
- You can focus on the here and now while keeping a keen eye to the future and the organizational capability to manage it all.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram with a strong desire to continue learning in order to stay on top of trends and emerging platforms.
- You thrive on building new relationships and carefully fostering existing ones while driving synergy and partnership opportunities.
- You have strong influencing capabilities.
- You have strong Project management skills, including the ability to identify steps of a project, set deadlines, and guide cross-functional teams
- You have the exceptional ability to make timely and effective decisions to meet fluid deadlines
- You have strong working knowledge of content management systems such as Sprinklr with deep knowledge of ad buying, social media reporting and analysis.
You will write the rest of the chapters because this is YOUR story. And that story could begin here! Required Education
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Journalism and 5 years of relevant experience with strong campaign execution experience via the digital space
At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.