Tax Transfer Pricing Graduate Internship, Corporate - Summer 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Corporate Tax helps ensure that Disney pays the right amount of tax in all of the countries it operates in.This involves tax planning, compliance, and audit defense.Disney’s Corporate Tax team has people in California, Florida, New York, and Connecticut along with many countries throughout the world including the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and India.
ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life…
This internship will be focused on an area of international tax known as transfer pricing. Transfer pricing deals with ensuring that Disney’s intercompany transactions are priced in accordance with with market prices. The main project for this internship will center around reviewing and capturing information about certain Disney’s business deals. The intern will have a good opportunity to work cross-functionally with different groups in Corporate Tax, Controllership, and Legal.
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience reviewing and/or writing legal contracts.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Candidate for Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or another related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 1st year law student or masters candidate in a relevant field (e.g., taxation, accounting, economics)
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
This position is with Disney Fin Srvces, LLC, an equal opportunity employer.
- Program Dates: Interns must be available from May/June through August/September 2018
- Housing: Interns must provide their own housing in the Burbank/Los Angelese area for the duration of their internship program.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
- Candidate must be available to work part time hours, approximately 30 per week, for the duration of the internship
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- This position is with Disney Fin Srvces, LLC, an equal opportunity employer.
Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.