Senior Manager, Systems and Reporting ILS
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Senior Manager, Systems & Reporting is the key contact for department-wide systems management, data analysis, and reporting. This role is responsible for managing the existing architecture while developing strategies and plans for systems enhancements or replacements that respond to client and business. The role requires strong analytical and organizational abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of personnel and to work independently.
- Provide input and direction to ILS program changes to ensure there is an implementable process
- Manage ILS processes ,systematized and manual
- Project manage the requirements gathering, RFP, development and implementation of a new platform
- Systematize ILS program procedures
- Implement & modify workflow for process efficiencies & proper control points
- Provide system User support & training globally
- Manage implementation of system enhancements and ILS program changes
- Manage issue resolution process
- Manage data integrity and quality assurance
- Oversee & manage report development for system users to aid more efficient use of system & management of ILS program
- Oversee and manage report development for BU
- Develop forecasting , executive and ad-hoc analytical reporting
- Oversee design & development of Licensee/Vendor reports
- Provide input to ILS communications to ensure consistent messaging
- Oversee distribution of ILS communications to BU representatives, including ILS program reports
- 8-10+ years related work experience preferred
- Managing technical projects
- Report writing and data analysis
- Documenting processes
- Developing graphical presentations for executives in a concise and effective manner
- Comprehensive research skills with ability to navigate various types of programs
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- College degree, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or Business Related disciplines
Company Overview At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome your comments and questions about this Senior Manager, Systems and Reporting ILS opportunity at Disney.