Management Audit Special Reviews Internship, Corp - Summer 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
The Special Reviews group is responsible for conducting investigations into financial irregularities and fraud at the Walt Disney Company. The team evaluates and opines on potential conflicts of interest involving Company employees and provides guidance on the handling of gifts received by Company employees from outside parties. ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life.....
- Utilize SAP to export and review data (e.g., expense reports, vendor spend, purchasing activity, personnel records, etc.)
- Perform data analysis which requires knowledge and efficiency with Excel and Access
- Review computer and personnel files (e.g., email files, calendar appointments, electronic documents, training records, Internet history, social networking websites) to identify evidence relevant to investigation
- Assist in preparation and presentation of various projects in assigned audit areas and provide solutions to problems as needed
Basic QualificationsWhat You Bring to the Role…..
- MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to be accountable for multiple aspects of several projects simultaneously
- Good judgment, ability to maintain confidentiality, and high level of ethics, integrity, and professionalism
- Familiarity with SAP
- Currently pursuing (or recently graduated with) a degree in finance, accounting, business or other related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GPA of 3.3 or higher
Company Overview The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world. Additional Information
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from May/June through August 2018.
- Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at time of online application.
- Housing: Interns must provide their own housing for the duration of the internship program.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, an equal opportunity employer.