Internal Comm and Digital Media Internship, Corp - Summer/Fall 2018
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. When your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The Enterprise Technology Marketing, Communications and Learning team is looking for an undergraduate intern to support the production and delivery of internal communications to internal users throughout The Walt Disney Company. ResponsibilitiesA day in the life...
As an Internal Communications & Digital Media Intern you will gain first-hand experience in a fast-paced employee communications environment. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including large-scale I.T. implementations and highly visible executive-to-staff initiatives.
- Running reports and assisting in compiling metrics
- Managing and tracking distribution of materials to end user communities throughout the Company
- Managing and posting content to the department’s intranet portal using the Company’s content management system
- Assisting in creating new and exciting multi-media communications including podcasts, videos, etc.
Basic QualificationsWhat we are looking for…
- Technical savvy with an interest in information technology
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal skills to communicate effectively with vendors, contractors and clients
- Social Media content management and strategy development experience
- Interest in writing, graphic design and digital media
- Be creative and comfortable introducing new thinking and concepts to projects, with the goal of maximizing client satisfaction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with photo and video production, graphics, music, narrations
- Editing experience using Final Cut Pro and Adobe applications
- Strong interest in social media and social networking
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
- Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media or closely related field.
Company Overview The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world. Additional Information
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2018 or through January 2019
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Burbank area
- Most not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney Internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
We welcome your comments and questions about this Internal Comm and Digital Media Internship, Corp - Summer/Fall 2018 opportunity at Disney.