Analyst, Systems & Reporting ILS
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The Analyst is a key contact for database, and end-user issues. This position, in collaboration with DTSS, will resolve technical problems, explore/develop ideas for system enhancements, develop and coordinate documentation and training as new system enhancements are implemented. The person also works with the Systems & Reporting team to address daily system operation issues, assisting global Super and End Users, and interacting with DTSS and vendor system specialists.
The Analyst requires strong technical, analytical, organization abilities, problem solving and decision making skills, as well as the ability to work independently. The role also requires excellent documentation and communication skills, ability to interface with all levels of personnel, and capacity to think “out-of-the-box”. ResponsibilitiesSystems Process Analysis
- Evaluate current business processes as supported by the system to identify system, business process, and reporting enhancements.
- Analyze user requirements, through meeting with local Super Users and end users to discuss programming requests and impacts, and create programming requests for management review.
- Assist with management and prioritization of database modification requests and track request status.
- Research information requests, such as clarifications for ILS application, database and reporting issues.
- Develop user training materials based on system enhancements and End User areas of knowledge deficits of system functionality and processes.
- Assist with training and advising local Super Users to resolve end user issues relating to policy and process.
- Assist with drafting documentation for existing and updating system processes and workflows in SharePoint and Service-Now.
- Create and schedule reports that assist in finding and correcting common data integrity issues.
- Support application users’ change requests (such as fast tracking part of a process; updating factory records; removing duplicate records, etc.).
- Delivery of pertinent information that directly affects data integrity issues and the effective communication of such to global team.
- Documentation of technical processes and procedures for historical problem resolution.
- Manage and develop relationships with technical team to ensure deliverables and maintenance are performed in a timely manner.
- Two to three years work experience preferred
- Computer systems support, end user support, or similar help-desk activities
- Project Management
- Training end users on technology
- Report writing and data analysis preferred
- Communicating clearly and concisely via email and phone calls
- Creating presentations and reports for management in a concise and effective manner
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Excellent writing skills with ability to create appropriate documentation for selected audience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a relationship builder and team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Project Management experience within a multi-disciplinary and global environment
- Comprehensive research skills with ability to navigate various types of programs
- Background and/or strong interest in database management/data mining and Structured Query Language or similar languages
- College degree, preferably in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or Business Related disciplines, or equivalent training or experience
Company Overview At Corporate, you’ll team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many businesses drive value, all the while gaining something valuable from the experience themselves. Come see the most interesting Company from the most interesting point of view. Additional InformationThis position is a legal entity of The Walt Disney Company, an equal opportunity employer.